Sunday, April 22, 2012

Attended the Quest for Excellence Conference in Washington, DC this past week. Got home late Wednesday night and still haven't quite recovered! Here are a few photos I took with my iPhone while in Washington.

Scarves at an Indian women's clothing store on Cathedral Ave. in the
Woodley Park area of Washington.

I ran a couple of times along Rock Creek and
Potomac Parkway. One time a white-tailed deer
 bounded out of the woods, across the park and
into the busy street! It was very surprising, hopefully
the deer made it across the street, I couldn't tell
from my vantage point.


I liked these colorful row houses on Calvert Street when our group was
walking to dinner.


We ate Brazilian food at the "Grille from Ipanema.'

After I got home from Washington, D.C., I had a busy two days in the office. Thursday evening I got out for a walk and snapped this photo of a beautiful sunset.











We got to have dinner with Mark, Jessica and Sophia at the Mont this evening. They had just returned from a family camp weekend in northeastern Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment